Why some men are cheating
Tiger Woods or Arnold Schwarzenegger are only two of many celebrity examples. One tends to wonder: Did he really need this? If you’ve got a beautiful woman by your side, fame and fortune, why can’t you be satisfied and happy?
It’s not easy for celebrities – where ever they go there’s a beautiful woman flirting with them. Ok, opportunity makes the thief… (Hmm, in Schwarzeneggers case it really seemed to be the opportunity.)
- But what’s up with those “normal” guys then?
- Why do men cheat?
One of my clients has been in a relationship for about seven years now and knows that a lot of things in her relationship went wrong. She knows that her partner is flirting and chatting to other women on facebook. She noticed that he got some SMS which he deletes right after reading them, and is secretly on the phone from time to time.
But she doesn’t say anything and plays it cool. A lot of women are in the same situation and don’t do anything when he behaves like this, but why? Why aren’t they telling him that it’s not okay? Why don’t they confront him with it? The answer is that they don’t want to believe that it’s true.
It is humiliating to be cheated and lied to by your partner, isn’t it? It means something’s not right with you. Maybe you’re not good enough, not pretty enough, or thin enough or not educated enough. Just not good enough to keep his interest?!
When other people hear he was cheating it would humiliate you because everyone would know that you weren’t able to please him. At least you think it’s like that. But thats not the truth!!!!
Of course it can be a challange for a relationship to treat each other with love and passion after 15 years of marriage and taking out the trash, no question. But what about all the relationships in which the partner has cheated on his woman even if they were not married or were not living together? Why should you cheat on somebody when you could easily break up? Why should someone do this to a beloved person?
- 1. He’s simply selfish. He wants to have the best of everything. One woman for security and stability and various other women for passion and variety. He only thinks of himself and everything revolves around his needs. (Just a big newborn.)
- 2. He is totally insecure and has no self confidence. He’s getting his confirmation by having different women. A woman alone is not good enough for him, he needs a lot of them, again and again. The newer the woman the better – because she doesn’t know his flaws and weaknesses yet. So he can get confirmation about how great he is after all. No woman can hold him. At least not alone. A harem is a possible solution. (A low-drip)
- 3. He just doesn’t truly love. You’re beautiful, smart – just the perfect woman. Everyone likes you and think’s you’re great. He knows that he will never find a woman like you again. Maybe he’s with you because he felt an internal pressure since he’s getting older or all of his friends already are in relationships. His commitment wasn’t real.
- 4. He’s too immature. There are also some men who are just really stupid. They seem to be handsome and neat, but they’re shallow and stupid. The most important thing for him is to have brand clothing and how others respond to his car. The rest of the world hasn’t been discovered by him yet. He loves himself so much that there’s no place for a woman in his heart. (Be glad when you get rid of him).
- 5. You let him cheat. That also happens. Some woman are so lonely and desperate that they would do anything so he’ll stay. This also means to let him cheat on them, hoping that he would notice that they are the good women. Well, good doesn’t mean sexy. And sexy attracts him. Thus tolerating is the wrong strategy. I don’t know where we got this strategy from? From 1920?
Be good to yourself and let him go if one of the upper points discribes your situation. We are all beautiful women, who deserve a real man by our side. A partner who does what he promised and is strong enough to love us, even if we’re grey and old. One who desires a deep connection and is ready to grow…
I guess Tiger Woods or Arnold Schwarzenegger regret it very much now that they let themselves be carried away by their egos to these actions. But now it’s too late to repent. Everyone who’s lying or cheating will be caught someday.
As a woman you can trust your intuition. Don’t let men lie or cheat, but remember the series on MTV: NEXT!
For more tips and tricks just download my book “Pandora’s Secret”!